You are a motivated, experienced professional in the field of Management with excellent management skills, earned in (transformation) projects. As an ITQ IT Transformation Manager your key management responsibilities are directing, executing and implementing disruptive virtualization projects within and outside ITQ.
With ITQ and/or an external client you determine the necessary needs and assignment, and establish your team.
You are the bridge between your unit and client. You ensure that the key indicators of cost, time, quality and above all, client satisfaction, can be realized during the project. Your aim is to achieve what others cannot: to make a virtual change in the disruptive world of our clients.
- College or University degree in the field of IT;
- Ability to manage a team, personal initiative, engagement and a high level of motivation;
- Capable of managing and implementing IT project strategies;
- Experience (5-7 years) in IT projects;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Excellent Dutch and English speaking and writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of IPMA-D, Prince2.
Management of performance , risk and
evaluation of the project;
Inventory with regard to requirements
Project responsibilities on costs,
time management and feasibility;
Close collaboration and interface communication with internal departments such as management, sales and controlling;
Organization and management
of a (international) Project Team.
People love working at ITQ,
we offer awesome perks
- Good training facilities and schooling
- Inspirational work environment
- Drive your own development and build a thriving career
- Your own avatar!