In order to support our customers, VMware and strategic partners, ITQ is looking for a Software-Defined Data Center consultant with focus on Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), for its branch office in Leuven, Belgium.
Who you are
You are an experienced and passionate VMware engineer, consultant or architect on the Software-Defined Data Center and its components.
You are a BeNeLux resident and have the ability to identify customer’s use cases and translate them into solutions based on rapid innovations of the software defined datacenter. You are looking to immerse yourself in challenging environments to get yourself and your colleagues to a higher level.
You feel the drive to help our customers to get the most out of their SDDC and you strongly believe in the advantages of Hyper-Converged Infrastructures. As a consultant, you will help customers with assessments, proof of concepts, architecture, design and deployments. You will also participate in the creation of recommended practices, white papers, blog posts, design templates and other materials relating to VMware SDDC technologies and solutions.
About the role
If this looks like you, we are looking forward hearing from you
- Determined to be a trusted advisor for your customers and help them become more successful and agile;
- Experience in consultancy in SDDC and/or Cloud to enterprise customers;
Passion for innovative technologies and eager to learn continuously;
- Familiarity with and interest in the VMware portfolio;
- Profound knowledge in two or more playing fields within the SDDC (Compute, Network, Storage, Cloud Management);
- Profound knowledge of two or more VMware SDDC products, preferably VMware vSAN and vRealize Operations;
- Hands-on experience with Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) solutions;
- Hands-on experience with VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) is an advantage;
- Hands-on experience with Dell EMC VxRail Appliances is a strong advantage;
- Architectural skills dealing with the SDDC. Strong understanding of x86 virtualization, operating systems, advanced networking and storage architectures;
- Active VMware certifications (VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX)
What you will get in return
- Be part of the ITQ family and enjoy the real #ITQlife;
- Excellent opportunity to help you grow and develop yourself;
- Get support and training in order to pass highly recognized certifications in the industry;
- Competitive compensation including base salary, bonus, full benefits and holidays
Why ITQ Consultancy?
- Founded in 2001, ITQ has always been driven to deliver the most innovative IT solutions and infrastructure. Today it’s a fully independent business, one that doesn’t sell software or hardware, but instead focusses on knowledge, offering the best advice to our clients.
- ITQ was the very first partner globally, to achieve the 4 VMware Master Services Competencies, now having all five MSC’s.
- ITQ’s branch office in Belgium, ‘ITQ Leuven’, is a young company, growing fast into a market leader of specialized IT consultancy. You have the opportunity to help build the company and have a lot of impact on its evolution.
- ITQ Leuven has already been awarded with the VMware Partner Award of Most Committed Partner in Belgium in February 2019. This is a confirmation of the drive and passion of the entire ITQ team. VMware BeLux Partner Award event 2019 – interview ITQ BeLux.
- We are being nominated for 3 VMware Partner Awards in Belgium in February 2020.
- Being part of a group of enthusiastic colleagues with one shared passion: delivering value to the customer based on innovative technologies. ITQ’s vision on any application, any device, any cloud.
- A flat and informal organization where everybody can contribute with his/her ideas to success.
- We invest heavily in personal development.
- An attractive salary, a company car, travel expenses, smartphone and a laptop.