ITQ is looking for a talented, passionate developer who will become our next subject matter expert on VMware vRealize Orchestrator and vRealize Automation.
Your DNA matches smoothly with the ITQ values : Passion, Ownership, Quality, Authenticity (https://itq.nl/why-itq/)
The ideal candidate has experience with
- administering VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) and vRealize Automation (vRA)
- performing software updates and maintenance of vRO and vRA
- troubleshooting vRO and vRA
- configuring integrations with vRO and vRA to other systems (plug-ins, APIs, etc.)
- creating work flows in vRO
- creating/maintaining vRA blueprints and catalogues
- strong scripting skills (Python, Perl, PowerShell or other)
- engineering of vRA solutions and creating vCenter Orchestrator workflows
- managing, designing and deploying infrastructure and systems in a datacenter environment
- infrastructure automation (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SALT, etc.)
Are you the one? Don’t hesitate any longer and send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.