You are a motivated and hardworking professional, having the talent, skills and motivation to act on all levels of Finance. From giving advice on the financial structuring to the leadership of ITQ, up to helping the operational processes like bookkeeping, salary payments and the monitoring of debtors.
As Senior Financial Controller you’re responsible for ensuring smooth financial processes, monitor and manage liquidity, solvency and (financial)risks, report to all stakeholders and advice on changes where appropriate. Together with Sales, you ensure a good balance between revenue and costs and an optimized debtor process.
Next to the financial responsibilities, you are mastering the performance, business control and risk framework(s). Amongst others, by installing reporting on the selected strategic KPI’s, by having a bottom-up budget- and forecasting mechanism, by identifying and by reporting and advising on the main risks.
The scope of your responsibilities is both ITQ in The Netherlands and in Belgium. You report to the CEO of ITQ, who has Finance in portfolio.
Your aim is to make sure that all processes within ITQ run smoothly, so that everybody can do what they do best.
The position is considered to be a fulltime job.
- You are independent and take responsibility
- To offer service is what drives you most
- You are good in explaining complex subjects in a simple and structured way to people at different levels
- Analyzing and solving challenges internally and externally gives you energy
- You are able to master the detail and keep an overview at the same time
- You have at least completed relevant higher professional education, preferably Accountancy or Business Economics
- You can speak and write Dutch and English on a professional level
- You have experience in a similar position, specifically on strategic and tactical level of Finance
- Preferably, you are experienced in Accountview, Exact Online and Visionplanner
- You are skilled in using MS Office
Support ITQ with Performance Management & Control;
Install and maintain a Risk framework, financial & non-financial;
Advice ITQ on financial management and implement accordingly;
Ensure sound and proper bookkeeping;
Manage and coach the employee Finance
People love working at ITQ,
we offer awesome perks
- Good training facilities and schooling
- Inspirational work environment
- Drive your own development and build a thriving career
- Your own avatar!